The management of construction projects is increasingly complex as budgets shrink and infrastructure needs grow. Gannett Fleming’s nationally recognized team of construction and program managers and inspectors provide project delivery services that set industry benchmarks for quality, value, schedule, and cost in all phases of construction. Our success is reflected in our record of low-change order costs as well as a high percentage of repeat business, proven with full in-house capabilities of a multidiscipline
architectural and engineering firm.
What You Will Do
Our construction management and inspection capabilities satisfy the most selective clients. We effectively control our clients’ costs, deliver their projects on time, and meet strict regulatory needs while maintaining long-lasting relationships from the pre-construction stage until long after project completion. Gannett Fleming is looking for an experienced construction management professional for the role of .
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in inspection and construction management
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field
- Must have a JHSC certification, if elected as worker member of JHSC
- Proficient at reading drawings and schematics
- Ability to monitor and control progress of construction activities against contract baseline for schedule and cost
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS