The management of construction projects is increasingly complex as budgets shrink and infrastructure needs grow. Gannett Fleming’s nationally recognized team of construction and program managers and inspectors provide project delivery services that set industry benchmarks for quality, value, schedule, and cost in all phases of construction. Our success is reflected in our record of low-change order costs as well as a high percentage of repeat business, proven with full in-house capabilities of a multidiscipline
architectural and engineering firm.
Our construction management and inspection capabilities satisfy the most selective clients. We effectively control our clients’ costs, deliver their projects on time, and meet strict regulatory needs while maintaining long-lasting relationships from the pre-construction stage until long after project completion. Gannett Fleming is looking for an experienced construction management professional for the role of .
- Review and approve contractor’s construction schedule updates and requests for payment prior to submittal
- Receive correspondence memos from contractor, distribute for input as necessary by the client, and provide response to contractor
- Provide assistance in evaluation of contractor claims and participate in their resolution
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Participate in evaluation, negotiation, and approval of contract changes
- Maintain all contract records and daily diary of contract activities
- Enforce Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations, in addition to TTC safety policies and procedures
- Ensure all construction site staff maintain a daily diary of construction activities and prepare daily progress reports
- Prepare a variety of forms and reports
- Minimum 20 years’ experience managing and administering multi-discipline contracts in ICI and heavy civil/industrial construction
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management or related field
- Proficient at reading drawings and schematics
- Must have a valid JHSC certification, or the ability to obtain within the first 12 months
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including business and technical writing
- Proven team player with skills to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, problem and analytical skills
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS