Gannett Fleming has served as an engineering consulting partner in global infrastructure for more than 100 years. We improve communities through transportation, water, power, earth science, geospatial, and facility-related projects. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and technical excellence, our team is ready to do the work to provide meaningful and lasting change. Together, we are moving society forward— looking beyond conventional answers to ensure a better future for all.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is looking for a dynamic entry-level Analyst to join our subsidiary, Gannett Fleming Valuation and Rate Consultants, LLC. This position will be based in our Camp Hill office located in central Pennsylvania. We will consider new college graduates! Join our Journey!
Gannett Fleming Valuation and Rate Consultants, LLC provides litigation support, expert testimony and management consulting services to hundreds of electric, gas, water and railroad companies throughout North America. The firm is preeminent in the field of utility depreciation, providing detailed statistical studies of utility infrastructure such as power plants, electric grids, natural gas, water and wastewater systems.
As an Analyst, you will assist senior staff in performing various studies for financial and ratemaking purposes. These studies require an understanding of the clients’ facilities, operations, accounting, finances, and the requirements of the agency that regulates the client’s prices to customers.
Your responsibilities as an Analyst will include:
- Data processing and analyses;
- Statistical analyses of service lives and net salvage;
- Visits to client sites to observe physical assets such as power plants and other electric, natural gas, water and wastewater infrastructure;
- Detailed calculations of depreciation expense;
- Alternative scenario analyses to assist client decision making;
- Assistance in preparing expert testimony in litigated ratemaking proceedings.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics) or MBA with technical undergraduate degree required
- 0-5 years experience, with utility sector project accounting or engineering highly desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Access)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- A motivated individual with a willingness and desire to learn
- An ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Willingness to travel to client sites
- A desire for long-term growth with a stable and successful company
- 1-5 years experience, with utility sector project accounting or engineering highly desired
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS