Gannett Fleming has served as an engineering consulting partner in global infrastructure for more than 100 years. We improve communities through transportation, water, power, earth science, geospatial, and facility-related projects. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and technical excellence, our team is ready to do the work to provide meaningful and lasting change. Together, we are moving society forward— looking beyond conventional answers to ensure a better future for all.
What You Will Do
GeoDecisions is currently seeking applicants interested in joining the team as an Office Administrator to work in our Richmond, Virginia office.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently in a fast-paced environment. This candidate should be comfortable with using technology and adaptable to new technologies, highly organized, with great attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills. This role involves daily interaction with employees and is an integral part of the organization, as well as pivotal in helping to shape and maintain the office culture.
Main job tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following;
- Perform receptionist duties; answer phones and greet clients
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Prepare outgoing mail, receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Maintain entire office area and keep clean and tidy
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Monitor level of supplies; purchase and restock as needed
- Assist with event planning coordination and implementation
- Assist Directors with projects (meetings, training, surveys, interview scheduling)
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Directors and other project teams
- Assist with special projects as needed
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS