At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Senior Estimator for our Camp Hill, PA Construction Management Practice.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team environment to develop cost estimates for major facility, transit and infrastructure projects through all phases of design.
- Proficiency in the use of Bluebeam, spreadsheets and Sage estimating software.
- Providing technical advice to team members and clients on project constructability, logistics, phasing and alternatives.
- Providing value engineering analyses during all phases of design.
- Preparing conceptual estimates, order-of-magnitude budgets, change order evaluations and check estimates.
- Utilizing company and industry historical data for costing estimates.
- Evaluating and reporting on the sufficiency of third-party estimates.
- Assessing current and projected economic impacts on projects.
- Collaborating with project schedulers to align project schedules with estimates.
- Significant estimating experience (7 years+), preferably in construction management or general construction.
- Experience in heavy construction including sitework, deep foundations, supports of excavation, site utilities, concrete and steel construction.
- Mechanical and/or electrical estimating experience is a plus.
- Bachelor degree is preferred but not required depending on experience.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to projects throughout the United States and Canada.
- Expertise with MS Office software including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Prior experience working on large urban transit projects is a plus.
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.