The management of construction projects is increasingly complex as budgets shrink and infrastructure needs grow. Gannett Fleming’s nationally recognized team of construction and program managers and inspectors provide project delivery services that set industry benchmarks for quality, value, schedule, and cost in all phases of construction. Our success is reflected in our record of low-change order costs as well as a high percentage of repeat business, proven with full in-house capabilities of a multidiscipline
architectural and engineering firm.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Senior Estimator for our Camp Hill, PA Construction Management Practice.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team environment to develop cost estimates for major facility, transit and infrastructure projects through all phases of design.
- Proficiency in the use of Bluebeam, spreadsheets and Sage estimating software.
- Providing technical advice to team members and clients on project constructability, logistics, phasing and alternatives.
- Providing value engineering analyses during all phases of design.
- Preparing conceptual estimates, order-of-magnitude budgets, change order evaluations and check estimates.
- Utilizing company and industry historical data for costing estimates.
- Evaluating and reporting on the sufficiency of third-party estimates.
- Assessing current and projected economic impacts on projects.
- Collaborating with project schedulers to align project schedules with estimates.
- Significant estimating experience (7 years+), preferably in construction management or general construction.
- Experience in heavy construction including sitework, deep foundations, supports of excavation, site utilities, concrete and steel construction.
- Mechanical and/or electrical estimating experience is a plus.
- Bachelor degree is preferred but not required depending on experience.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to projects throughout the United States and Canada.
- Expertise with MS Office software including Word, Excel, and Project.
- Prior experience working on large urban transit projects is a plus.
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS