At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming’s Project Support Center (PSC) provides a one-stop service center for project managers (PM) and project manager assistants (PMA) for everything project related. We are currently seeking a Project Accounting Assistant to join our headquarters in Camp Hill, PA. Come Join our Journey!
- Read, comprehend, and understand client contracts for compliance with corporate requirements and project set-up
- Review the Project Authorization-Work Breakdown Structure (PA/WBS) for accuracy and verification that the data shown reflects the contract terms and authorizations, and complies with the Revenue Decision Making Matrix for budget entry for new projects and project revisions
- Input new and revised project data such as budgets, phase/task/org authorizations, and client updates into our Project Accounting software (BST).
- Analyze and research Work-in-Process and Project Analysis
- Internal and external audit liaison assistance
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of training programs
- B.A. in Accounting is preferred
- Associate degree in Accounting and at least 2 – 5 years relevant work experience in project accounting is required
- Strong financial background, including project accounting or cost accounting
- Proficiency with accounting systems highly desired – specifically BST or similar
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe, and Windows 10 operating system
- Must have excellent computer skills and have an aptitude for mathematics
- Must be able to work overtime
- High levels of accuracy in all aspects of the position is required
- Ability to thrive in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment is absolutely imperative
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to meet deadlines
- Project accounting experience within the AEC industry preferred
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,000+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.