At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a Receptionist with the ability to multi-task and provide support to our Marlton, NJ office.
- Office administration and project coordination support
- Creating various correspondence documents, as well as editing and proofreading
- Appointment scheduling and other clerical administrative support assignments, as needed
- Report/Spec Preparation and Formatting
- Finalizing letters, documents, reports, assisting with report production (i.e. photocopying and binding)
- File correspondence and reports
- Front desk reception, phone and greeting guests
- WebEx and Skype meeting setup
- Reception duty, mail distribution, FedEx shipments
- Data tabulation
- Event coordination -Lunch Ordering – Lunch n Learns – Computer Set Up
- Inventory and ordering supplies
- General office copying and scanning
- Mileage Log Application
- Certifications/Registration Process
- Associates Degree required
- 3+ years of administrative experience is required
- Experience working for an A/E/C firm is highly desired
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, and Outlook with the ability to format complex documents is required
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Professional is required
- Excellent typing skills
- Previous telephone switchboard experience
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.