Gannett Fleming’s team of engineers, architects, and technical specialists apply a broad range of services to meet the comprehensive demands of today’s modern facilities. We are leaders in design, technology, sustainability, and construction services, creating facilities that respond to the evolving needs of clients and the communities they serve. With creativity and flexibility, we deliver safe, secure, sustainable, and enduring facilities that meet the unique needs of the location and goals of the project.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is recognized as a national leader in transportation, providing a comprehensive range of services for major transportation systems and facilities – from planning, engineering, and design through construction management. The firm is consistently ranked among the country’s top engineering firms by Engineering News-Record. Furthermore, its highway and bridge projects are recognized time and again with both regional and national awards. Its key services include highway, bridge, traffic, transportation systems operations and ITS, incident/emergency management, toll facility, and tunnel design, as well as Design-Build delivery.
Our Transportation Practice is currently seeking a Highway Design Engineer to work in Marlton, NJ office of Gannett Fleming. This is an exciting time to join our team!
- Perform engineering design tasks for roadway projects from preliminary to final design
- Develop specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages
- Provide engineering design services for traditional design-bid-build projects, Construction Manager at Risk and design-build highway projects
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) License registered in NJ or the ability to obtain registration within 1 year
- 3-10 years of progressive engineering experience possessing a broad knowledge and experience in transportation/design and strong technical skills in highway design
- Full and in-depth familiarity with MicroStation and InRoads
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS