At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Our Structural Group in the Facility Business Line is looking for Cadd Technician in St. Louis, MO
- Create, maintain, and edit plans from concept through final construction drawings for structures; such as , buildings, transit stations, and water/wastewater facilities
- Transfer information in written, sketched, or electronic format to final drawings
- Ability to plot/print drawings
- Maintain project libraries and CADD standards
- Perform general administrative assistance by maintaining project plans
- Develop project and presentation graphics
- Perform shop drawing submittals reviews
- Provide assistance with field inspections
- One or more years of technical school or an Associate degree in drafting technology
- Experience with AutoCAD required
- Experience with MicroStation and Revit software optional
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting or as an individual solely working with the project engineer
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
[Delete and/or Change below text to ensure it matches Arial 12]
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,000+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.