At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It’s more than a slogan. It’s our standard. It’s the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It’s our earnest pledge to do what we say. It’s the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is looking for a Civil Engineer in our Greensburg, PA office. Join our Journey!
As Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for developing design plans for a variety of projects, including commercial civil/site development and natural gas clients. Occassional travel on a regional level to meet with clients on site will be required.
Responsibilites will include:
- Develop Erosion & Sediment Control Plans
- Post Construction Stormwater Management Plans, and permit applications including Notices of Intent for NPDES and ESCGP permits
- Providetechnical oversight through quality control reviews of other civil/site design work within the firm.
- 2-10 years of experience in earthwork grading plans for commercial development, natural gas well pads, access roads, and compressor stations
- Experience with municipal engineering and zoning compliance issues
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Stormwater and E&S design and permitting under PADEP ESCGP-2 program requirements
- Strong quality control skills and discipline
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in Pennsylvania
- Gas pipeline layout and design experience desired but not required
Life at Gannett Fleming
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,000+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veterans status or other characteristics protected by law.
Gannett Fleming will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.