In an increasingly complex and financially constrained environment, Gannett Fleming recognizes that safety, operating efficiency, state of good repair, stakeholder requirements, and risk mitigation drive program success. We provide planning, engineering, program delivery, testing, and commissioning services to the transit and freight rail industries and offer extensive experience in rail and bus systems, transit facilities, and civil and structural infrastructure. We deliver system expansions and upgrades for bus, commuter railroads, freight railroads, and light and heavy rail transit systems.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to support the development and implementation of quality management strategies in our Toronto, Ontario office. This role will be responsible to manage a significant effort to implement and monitor quality efforts across various Canadian projects as they relate to Gannett Flemings Quality Management System. QA responsibilities entail reviewing technical documents to ensure quality controls process was followed in accordance with Gannett Fleming Corporate and project-specific standards.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will engage with senior leadership for Gannett Fleming, the client, teaming partners, and stakeholders throughout their efforts. This role will engage with a large cross functional team of professionals to implement quality and monitor progress against established Quality Management Plans and key performance indicators. This individual will also be responsible for developing Quality Management Plans and maintaining plans/quality procedures.
Successful candidates should have at least three (3) years of experience in engineering or construction management on large scale programs in fast paced work environment to assure continued quality for planning, design, and construction of infrastructure projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Management, Engineering or related field from an accredited University with emphasis in regulatory QA/QC program implementation.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in QA/QC and/or infrastructure projects.
- Auditor or Quality Assurance certification or equivalent preferred.
- Experience implementing Quality Management System Plans & leading teams in the implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to focus on quality details, and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strategic relationships to promote leadership’s mission & vision.
- Quality Assurance tasks will support the Sr. Quality Assurance Manager with reviewing technical documents and records for conformance with corporate or project specific requirements or as assigned time to time by the Sr. Quality Assurance Manager.
- Performs QA document control functions, including document login, tracking, processing, approving, distributing, and archiving in accordance with document control processes.
- Assists in maintaining electronic folders of drafts, edits and approved/effective documents.
- Supports employee training matrix for all new employees, ensuring all training is completed, recorded, filed, and maintained.
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance with current practices and develop CAPA to strive for continuous improvement.
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS