What You Will Do
We are currently looking for a dynamic Digital Communications Strategist in Camp Hill, PA, Valley Forge, PA, or Philadelphia, PA. Join our team!
The Digital Communications Strategist is responsible for developing strategic solutions for engaging with external and internal audiences through digital platforms, improving business processes and systems, and leveraging metrics to make informed business decisions. Working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, the digital communications strategist supports the strategic MarCom functions of Gannett Fleming.
- Serve as the in-house Google platform expert, advising on best practices for search, display, and video campaigns and leveraging Google Analytics to inform decision making.
- Manage key digital analytics reports, including assembling monthly social media reports across all channels for each business line as well as corporate.
- Monitor trends and provide critical recommendations and analysis.
- Execute strategic paid advertising on all digital platforms (Google, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Champion online project management tools to include oversight of set-up, adoption, utilization, and training.
- Serve as a project manager for the integration of digital marketing platforms, the CRM, and management of the corporate email marketing tool.
- Negotiate contracts as requested for third-party digital communications and marketing platform services, and manage vendor relationships, consulting with the firm’s legal department.
- Serve in a lead MarCom role to support a Gannett Fleming business line, activities include being an integral part of their strategic planning, advising them as opportunities for publicity arise, and providing best in class execution on MarCom tactics.
- Develop and manage integrated communications programs and high-quality written materials, including social media content, press releases and website stories, background materials, and planning documents.
- Stay abreast of new media formats to determine how to best incorporate them into campaigns.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for creating, deploying, and providing results for surveys and event marketing tools.
- Remain aware and sensitive to the Gannett Fleming Business Development Lifecycle Program and support collaboration and interconnectivity between Corp. MarCom and Business Development teams, contributing to a program that aligns with and supports the firm’s corporate and business line strategies.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising, marketing, or communications required.
- Hold current Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
- Experience with CRM, website content management, and email marketing platform interface.
- Proven success in launching paid digital advertising campaigns. A strong understanding of digital communications and social media.
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to write compelling, high-quality materials with zero defects using AP Style.
- Demonstrate exceptional planning, project management, organization, and coordination skills.
- Strong attention to detail with proficient proofing skills.
- Skilled at translating complex subjects into communications for broad audiences.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills who can also work autonomously.
- Manage multiple work streams and day-to-day assignments, establishing deadlines, the timely delivery of work products, and oversight of relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Office 365 programs; Word, Excel, OneDrive, SharePoint, and PowerPoint proficiency required.
- Willingness to travel and participate in industry events and professional conferences.
- Master’s degree and/or industry accreditations/certifications preferred.
- Experience with Monday.com, MailChimp, and Sprout Social preferred.
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS