Gannett Fleming has served as an engineering consulting partner in global infrastructure for more than 100 years. We improve communities through transportation, water, power, earth science, geospatial, and facility-related projects. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and technical excellence, our team is ready to do the work to provide meaningful and lasting change. Together, we are moving society forward— looking beyond conventional answers to ensure a better future for all.
What You Will Do
closely with experienced project managers and internal stakeholders to develop business cases, problem statements, and specifications to deliver business value to Gannett Fleming tolling and transportation clients in Northern and Southern California. Performs complex data and business process analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, need for additional decision-support tools and information, and to arrive at actionable recommendations that can be implemented to improve business outcomes. Detailed responsibilities include the following:
- Gather and interpret customer business needs via interviews, business process analysis, surveys, site visits, use cases, task and workflow analysis, scenario planning, and by conducting workshops to elaborate requirements/specifications
- Monitor and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) required for the program on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Lead or participate on internal projects and manage the successful execution of projects coordinating the activities of a multidisciplinary team of professionals
- Concisely document business needs in a manner that conveys clear understanding to other team members and customer stakeholders
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal team members and external stakeholders to establish a technical vision, analyzing trade-offs between usability and performance
- Analyze information needs and business challenges to determine how to best address these needs through the delivery of customized decision support tools and services
- Produce feasibility reports based upon compiled research, advice of subject matter experts and exercise of expert judgment
- Identify solution options, recommend new reports, and assess on both technical and business suitability dimensions
- Create innovative solutions to complex problems
- Keep up to date with technical as well as industry developments and trends
- College degree within an Economics/Business, Engineering, Math, Statistics and / or Technology related discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in a high-volume data/transaction environment.
- A systematic approach to problem solving with a high attention to detail.
- Excellent commercial, analytical and business case development skills.
- Professional oral and written (presentation/data visualization) communication.
- Business process engineering skills.
- Excellent MS Excel and database capabilities.
- Ability to present with confidence and prepare concise and complete Executive Summaries.
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS