The management of construction projects is increasingly complex as budgets shrink and infrastructure needs grow. Gannett Fleming’s nationally recognized team of construction and program managers and inspectors provide project delivery services that set industry benchmarks for quality, value, schedule, and cost in all phases of construction. Our success is reflected in our record of low-change order costs as well as a high percentage of repeat business, proven with full in-house capabilities of a multidiscipline
architectural and engineering firm.
These are exciting times at Gannet Fleming! Our Construction Management team is looking for an to join our team in New York, NY. The successful candidate will be seated at 1 Penn Plaza in Gannett Fleming’s beautiful mid-town offices!
What You Will Do
- Clerical duties to include filing, archiving, document control
- Perform calendar management: review the calendar to identify and resolve scheduling conflicts; schedule meetings; prepare and distribute finalized meeting materials; arrange and prepare for meetings, conference calls and videoconferences.
- Plan and maintain a travel schedule and make travel arrangements, coordinate related logistics and prepare follow up communications.
- Provide assistance to project managers with key operational activities and functions to include: new project entry into corporate accounting system, processing contracts and insurance certificates and preparation of reports related to A/R, budget compliance etc.
- Assist in internal and external communications and respond to routine inquiries from employees and external entities; route complex inquiries and supporting documentation/information to appropriate staff.
- Process incoming communications (e.g., e-mails, letters, voice messages, etc.), follow-up on outstanding responses as directed; prepare outgoing communications as necessary.
- Provide project administrative support for effective office and project management; requisition office supplies; track expenditures and develop systems to improve office efficiency.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relations with customers, business associates and colleagues.
- 2 years minimum full-time paid office environment experience
- HS Diploma or General Education Diploma required
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices a plus
- Ability to function in a team environment and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously are essential
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS