The management of construction projects is increasingly complex as budgets shrink and infrastructure needs grow. Gannett Fleming’s nationally recognized team of construction and program managers and inspectors provide project delivery services that set industry benchmarks for quality, value, schedule, and cost in all phases of construction. Our success is reflected in our record of low-change order costs as well as a high percentage of repeat business, proven with full in-house capabilities of a multidiscipline
architectural and engineering firm.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is a global firm with more than 60 offices worldwide. Founded in 1915, we have fostered a culture of service and innovation with more than 2,100 diverse and talented professionals. Consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering and construction firms, we provide multi-discipline engineering services, including civil, transportation, environmental, structural, as well as Design-Build and construction management services.
Our New York City offices are seeking highly-motivated Project Schedulers for large scale transportation and transit projects of various types.
- Develop proposal schedules
- Import P6 schedules into E-Builder
- Develop preliminary, initial and progress schedules
- Develop cost and labor resource loaded schedules
- Write narrative reports, schedule reports, activity reports, logic reports, earning by CLIN, cash flow/schedule variance control diagrams
- Coordinate with project management for schedule updates
- Conduct time impact analyses
- Utilizing multiple scheduling software packages (P6, Project, etc)
- Develop and Maintain detailed CMP schedules with loaded resources
- Develop recovery schedules and claim schedules when required
- Integrate contractors’ schedules into Master CMP Schedules
- Perform Quantity Take Offs
- Detail and Define Scopes of work
- Coordinate and attend project walk thru’ s and pre-bid meetings
- Participate in Pre-Construction, Participate in Procurement and Expediting
- Bid and Proposal preparation
- Work with project staff and management
- Interaction and coordination with clients’s representatives
- Estimating and Budgeting
- Management of multiple projects for various clients
- Constructability reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline preferred; commensurate experience in construction projects including experience in estimating, planning, management, coordination and scheduling, and design-build work will be considered.
- Minimum 10 years of scheduling for construction management, design/build, general contracting and owners representative experience.
- Significant experience working on the construction of transit projects and design-build projects is required
- Highly proficient with P-6 (primavera 6) and E-Builder
- P.E. license is a plus but not a requirement.
- Experienced with construction phasing and organization of building components
- Ability to understand and integrate contractual obligations into project control tools
- Ability to compile and analyze data
- Organizational skills, oral & written communication and team attitude
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS