Gannett Fleming has served as an engineering consulting partner in global infrastructure for more than 100 years. We improve communities through transportation, water, power, earth science, geospatial, and facility-related projects. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and technical excellence, our team is ready to do the work to provide meaningful and lasting change. Together, we are moving society forward— looking beyond conventional answers to ensure a better future for all.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming’s team of engineers, architects, and technical specialists apply a broad range of services to meet the comprehensive demands of today’s modern facilities. We are leaders in design, technology, sustainability, and construction services, creating facilities that respond to the evolving needs of clients and the communities they serve. With creativity and flexibility, we deliver safe, secure, sustainable, and enduring facilities that meet the unique needs of the location and goals of the project.
Our Phoenix, AZ office is looking for an experienced BIM/Revit Technician. Come join our team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Use REVIT 2017 and later versions to create working 3D models and design documents
- Review and update submittal design documents
- Assist with preparing and assembling of design documents
- Maintain project files/documentation including logs
- Navigate and utilize online project document control system (e.g. ProjectWise)
- Interface with the project team and task managers
- Work in a timely and efficient manner in an effort to meet design schedule demands
- Must have an interest or focus in Architecture and or Structural Engineering or BIM/Revit
- Must have 2 years working knowledge, including custom family development, of REVIT 2017 and/or greater
- Must have the ability to interface with all levels of personnel and management
- Ability to thrive and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General working knowledge of ACAD xref, UCS and Coordinate System Orientation and Hierarchal Layer Structuring within AutoCAD 2016 and/or greater
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS