Today’s communities require reliable transportation systems that locally and globally connect people, goods, and places. Gannett Fleming propels communities forward with industry-leading transportation solutions that improve mobility and minimize impacts to the environment. ENR consistently ranks Gannett Fleming as a top 25 firm in transportation, mass transit and rail, highways, and bridges. We focus on smart design strategies, sustainability, innovation that maximizes efficiency, and community partnerships.
What You Will Do
Our Civil/Highway Engineering Practice is looking for an Entry Level Transportation Engineer to join our Valley Forge office. Come join our team!
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with experienced transportation professionals. You will be working with a highly functioning team and be responsible for providing design services for a wide variety of projects. The range of design opportunities will include major roadway and interchange projects, , transit and rail projects, and transportation related facilities,. highways and interchanges.
Working closely with supervisors and mentors, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform detailed engineering analyses;
- Complete and check geometric and structural calculations;
- Complete and check drainage and stormwater designs;
- Write technical reports;
- Write technical specifications;
- Develop and check engineering drawings;
- Recent or near-term graduate receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
- Engineer in Training
- Coursework related to roadway, transportation, structures or drainage
- Prior engineering related internships or similar experience; will consider up to 4 years of experience
- Hands on experience with engineering software such as Microstation/InRoads and/or AutoCAD
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS