Gannett Fleming has served as an engineering consulting partner in global infrastructure for more than 100 years. We improve communities through transportation, water, power, earth science, geospatial, and facility-related projects. With a steadfast commitment to innovation and technical excellence, our team is ready to do the work to provide meaningful and lasting change. Together, we are moving society forward— looking beyond conventional answers to ensure a better future for all.
What You Will Do
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Part-Time Project Coordinator with the ability to multi-task and provide executive administration & project support in our Miami, FL office. Join our Journey!
- Assists Business Line (BL) Leader with project inquiries, scheduling and calendar coordination
- Manage, plan, and coordinate executive meetings, events, and travel schedules
- Preparation and distribution of correspondence on behalf of the BL Leader.
- Prepares, attends, and documents management meetings.
- Supports the BL with all company policies, procedures, directives and activities.
- Document Control & Case File Collaboration
- Research and provide notification for pursuit conflicts
- Work with capture managers on CRM input & negotiation backup for pursuit wins.
- Prepare and distribute Project Execution Plans.
- Assist in generation of contract documentation including subconsultants & vendors.
- Create/review/maintain the Project Authorization-Work Breakdown Structure (PA/WBS) for budget entry for new projects and project revisions.
- Assist with billing and progress report development including review and processing of supplier invoices.
- Review accounts receivable reports and assist with collection efforts for outstanding amounts.
- Assist in financial reporting using GF’s accounting system (BST).
- Monitor and analyze the financial health of projects.
- Attend progress meetings and Project Principal Reviews and develop and distribute summary minutes.
- Assist with project reconciliation and closeout of the project.
- Verify compliance of our Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in project accounting with A/E/C firms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Must be advanced in MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong financial background, including project accounting or cost accounting
- Must have excellent computer skills and have an aptitude for mathematics
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment is imperative
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment to meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to interface with all levels of personnel and management.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience in related field)
- Proficiency with accounting systems highly desired – specifically BST or similar
For more than 100 years, we’ve been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,500+ highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
SIMILAR JOBS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS