Join Our Innovative Team
We are a global infrastructure firm, providing planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a range of markets and disciplines. Joining our team means working with cutting-edge technology and enjoying an engaging, meaningful career.
We offer opportunities for candidates with all levels of experience, from students and recent graduates to established professionals.
Join the Gannett Fleming Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
Third Party Recruiting Policy.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Top 10 Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Doing meaningful work that makes a difference in the quality of life for people across the globe.
- A unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
- A total rewards philosophy, delivering a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and bonus opportunities.
- Healthy work/life balance. We offer paid time off and flexible work schedules to help meet the challenge of effectively managing personal and work commitments.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and professional development.
- Community involvement. Our employees give generously of their time, energy, and money to support local charitable causes.
- A spirit of collaboration in which the opinion of each employee is valued and knowledge of best practices are shared.
- Longevity. For 100 years, Gannett Fleming has remained successful, even during some challenging economic times. Engineering News-Record magazine consistently ranks our firm as one of the top 49 engineering design firms in the country.
- A diverse and inclusive culture. We believe a diverse workforce results in better solutions and outcomes by encouraging different perspectives, new ideas, creativity, collaboration, best practices, and innovation.
- Commitment to sustainability. Our day-to day business operations reflect our desire to protect the environment and preserve natural resources.
Gannett Fleming offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- 100% tuition reimbursement for certain degree programs or courses
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Tax-deferred 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Will preparation and more!