US - CO - Denver
Throughout our 100 year history, Gannett Fleming has been an innovator and leader at a global level, providing world class services in engineering, consulting, design, program and construction management. With more than 60 offices worldwide, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s most prestigious engineering firms.
Our people are our secret to delivering excellence as promised! We have fostered a culture promoting progressive thinking to tackle complex engineering challenges --- transforming creative ideas into reality! We are committed to supporting your career goals by providing professional development and training, the opportunity to work with respected industry thought leaders, while at the same time encouraging a healthy work life balance. Our benefits and perks are competitive because we want to see a smile on your face as we change the world together.
Since 1915, Gannett Fleming has played a major role in some of the most multifaceted and iconic engineering accomplishments in the world. Join us in our journey as we continue to provide thought provoking, customized solutions to our clients, improving and sustaining communities for the next 100 years!
Gannett Fleming’s Dams and Earth Science Practice is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join the Denver, CO office. This individual will assist in the inspections, analysis, design and construction observation of a wide variety of water resources, mining, and dam projects.
- Design and analyze reinforced concrete hydraulic structures, such as spillways, outlet works, stilling basins, etc. for complex sites.
- Preparation of engineering memorandums, reports, design drawings, and specifications.
- Provide observation support during the construction phase of various projects.
- Preparation of engineering design cost proposals, and assist with marketing and business development efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10-15 years of experience in water resources, mining, and dam projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Field experience with construction observation activities such as excavation, form work, reinforcement and concrete placement and finishing is preferred.
- Strong analytical and report/proposal writing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.